Medical EquipmentsWe are leading traderand suppliers of Medical Equipment, Hospital Furniture, Orthopedic Implants and Instruments in jaipur.
Approx. Price: Rs 450 / PieceGet Latest Price
of an oxygen concentrator is used as a spare part in Oxygen Concentrator. Oxygen produced by concentrator machine passes through the bottle attached to the concentrator called humidifier.This bottle easily attaches to your oxygen therapy device. Just be sure that you have the humidifier that is compatible with your particular model of portable or the stationary oxygen concentrator. You will see two lines on the bottle - a maximum fill line, and a minimum fill line mentioned over the humidifier bottle.Features
- A humidifier bottle attached to an in-home concentrator moistens the air. The oxygen passes through water before coming out of the concentrator and being breathed in via either a mask or nasal cannula.
- The main purpose of this bottle is to maintain the humidity in the nostrils of the person using.
- As the oxygen coming out of the machine is dry in nature and nostrils get dry without using the humidifier. So to avoid this the oxygen is passed through the water in the bottle in the bubble form and comes out of through oxygen pipe.
- There are a minimum and maximum level marking on the bottle. Water level shall be maintained below the maximum level and at an optimum level.
- If one pours more water then there is a chance of water coming out of the bottle and flows through the oxygen pipe. So at lower flow rates, one can pour maximum level and at high flow rates, less level of water is maintained. Generally, mineral water is preferred. If normal water is used there may be scaling formation in the bottle and pipe may block for the flow of oxygen. So cleaning shall be done whenever scaling occurs.
- Check the water content before using the concentrator and nut shall be tightened to avoid leakage of Oxygen gas.
- Precaution Oxygen concentrator shall not be pulled by the Oxygen pipe attached as it may damage the nut of the humidifier bottle.
- Keep one additional Humidifier bottle to avoid the inconvenience to the person using for uninterrupted supply of oxygen
Approx. Price: Rs 1,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Hospital furniture along with modern medical equipments have important role to play in health care. They not only help surgeons to perform the critical surgery with utmost safety of patient, but also make patients feel comfortable during their stay in hospital or the surgery/post surgery as well. Our brandhospital furnitureare designed and produced keeping safety, multitude of applications and functions in mind. Elegant looks, innovative designs and utility are highlights of our healthcare furniture. Apart from common furniture directly related to patients and health care providers like hospital beds, ward furniture, hospital cart and stands, bedside tables, hospital cabinet, and baby furniture, We also offers variety of other furniture used in hospitals like medical office furniture, ward furniture and also furniture for waiting rooms and lobbies.
- Item Code: 121
- Port of Dispatch: Jaipur
- Delivery Time: 3 -4 days
Head Gear for BiPAP Mask (Universal Fits)
Approx. Price: Rs 400 / UnitGet Latest Price
This headgear is used to connect the nasal masks or the full face masks so that the masks can be fixed on people’s heads for the therapy of oxygen.It’s made of coolmax. It’s durable and comfortable to wear.Features:
- Headgear for CPAP Masks
- It’s made of coolmax
- It’s used for connecting the nasal masks or the full face masks.